joi, 13 februarie 2014

Invitation

We tried an action Babylon to remind people about the real postcard.
It was not interest.
I offer to you my blog to present a sign from you, the fact that you are real not a virtual reader. Simply sent a card post card, letter, image to the address:
Proorocu Angel, Bucharest Romania, str. Olanesti, nr. 22, sector 6.
I want to make you to feel that you real exist in a point on this post human planet.
I hope, being real, material your sign you will be able to understand that the planet is a gift for us to live to receipt and having a not only virtual feedback.
I am working to some projects based on by blogs. All information you are offering to be presented in domains like sea buckthorn, ideas, books, paints literature I aspect.
Respectfully,

Angel Proorocu

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu